- We support care institutions in their search for employees by recruiting skilled workers from abroad. Our services include the selection, training, recognition, entry, integration and support of the candidates.
- We support nursing staff from abroad in starting a new career in Germany by providing language training, recognition, visa, entry, integration and support.
Phone: +49 441 309 57 37 email: email@example.com
Seminars on the integration of skilled workers, welcome module for foreign skilled workers
German for nursing staff, Doctors and Pharmacists
Way to Germany, support of professional recognition, preparation for the recognition exam
Why is it necessary to recruit professionals from abroad?
- Headlines like „Dramatic Lack of Nurses in Germany“ are a constant companion not only due to demographic change, but also in the current crisis with the COVID-19 virus more present than ever.
- According to the Institute of German Economics in Cologne, Germany could lack around 500,000 nurses in inpatient care by 2035, which is increasing the supply gap of skilled workers. According to the biannual updated nursing statistics, the number of people in need of care in Germany amounts to around 3,4 million 2017. 70 percent more than at the beginning of the millennium.
How do we ensure a smooth recruitment process?
- Transparency and support throughout the recruitment and integration process (see below for more details)
- No hidden fees
- Stric pre-selection of candidates in the country
- Secured B2 level through intensive language courses in the home country with certified instructors aboad
- Maintained B2 level through communication courses in Germany
- Parallel recognition courses in the home country prospectively also in Germany
- A culture of welcome lived by a permanently employed integration manager
- Close support of nurses on arrival, onboarding and beyond
Once the professionals have been recruited, the BSB ensures that all questions and organisational measures (for example, explaining the differences between the care system in Germany and that in the country of origin) are clarified and initiated on both sides
Here, all important formalities are taken over and completed by the BSB. This includes, among other things, the visa, the registration at the immigration office, the employment contract, but also the creation of a bank account.
The language preparation up to B2 takes place abroad with our instructors, so that the professionals can concentrate entirely on vocabulary is also incorporated into the learning process in order to optimally prepare the specialists for the upcoming working conditions in Germany.
In order to guarantee the optimal arrival of the professionals, BSB supports them in the first days, among other things, by guaranteeing housing or in relation to mobility. A first orientation and a culture of welcome is also established.
The BSB not only offers further support measures in the linguistic area of „German in nursing“, but also assists the specialists in preparing for the knowledge test.
Finally, the professionals are also supported by the BSB in the area of integration. In addition to individual support, we provide integration management on a social, professional and socio-political level.
National and international projects – examples of reference
- Target Country: Germany
- Thematic focus: German courses for doctors, pharmacists and nurses of working age with German as a second language and access to the labour market, who want to deepen their general and/or professional knowledge of German in the context of a pofessional perspective (e.g. the recognition process).
- Client: Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, Federal Employment Agency, Jobcenter
- Duration: Since 2015
- Project description: Language is the key to professional success. Especially in the care industry, employees need to communicate effectively and empathically in order to master difficult situations linguistically. Particularly after a language course abroad, the skilled workers usually still lack the linguistic polish that they receive in the professional language courses we run. The concepts of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees are implemented in our courses by qualified lecturers and specialist instructors. The overarching aim of job-related German language support is the rapid and sustainable integration of participants into the labour market or into further education and training institutions through the creation or improvement of their language skills, maintaining training and employability.
- Target Country: Philippines
- Thematic focus: German courses for nursing staff with subsequent placement in German nursing facilities
- Client: Nursing homes, hospitals, outpatient care services in Germany
- Duration: Since June 2020
- Project description: For years, the Philippines have been training nursing professionals who are urgently needed in Germany. The first and at thesame time most important step to be taken here is comprehensive and target group-specific language courses in the applicants‘ home countries. The recognition and visa process runs parallel to the language courses. After arrival in Germany a comprehensive integration and welcome concept ensures long-term employment, among other things through targeted further training and education.
- Target Country: China
- Thematic focus: German courses for nursing staff with subsequent placement in German nursing institutions, export of nursing know-how and establishment of dual university-based nursing training with and without additional subject „German as a foreign language“
- Client: nursing homes, hospitals, outpatient care services in Germany, private and state care facilities in China
- Duration: since June 2017
- Project description: China is the fastest growing country in the world economically. The rapid rise in financial status is accompanied by a social change that brings with it new needs and desires for individual opportunities. On the one hand, there is a need for professional care for the elderly, which urgently needs to be established due to the one-child policy that has been practiced for years. To this end, seminars and specialist conferences are being set up to bring German care closer to Chinese specialists for use in China. On the other hand, young Chinese trainees and nurses would like to receive further training abroad, either to emigrate completely or to be able to export this knowledge back home later. The first and at the same time most important step to be taken here is comprehensive and target group-specific language courses in the applicants‘ home countries. The recognition and visa process runs parallel to the language courses. After arrival in Germany, a comprehensive integration and welcome concept ensures long-term employment, among other things through targeted further training and education.
Filipino nurses after arrival in Germany